Better Vim comes with lots of slick defaults and an outstanding UI. Here is a detailed list of our features:
- Tabs 📂
- Nice defaults that everyone agrees with 🧠
- File explorer 🗃️ - Try with
ctrl + p
- Beautiful and minimalist status line ✨
- File finder 🔎 - We’re using telescope.nvim which it’s not just a file finder, you can use it for git integrations, searching, etc.
- Mouse support 🖱️ - By default, the mouse support is enabled. Sometimes you don’t need the “hacker way”.
- Intuitive shortcuts like
ctrl + s,
ctrl + pand
ctrl + f. Check out the complete list of mappings to see more.
- 9 hand-picked themes 🎨
- Improved code highlight via TreeSitter 💃
- Auto formatting on save for projects using Prettier and/or EsLint 🤖
- Emmet support out of the box 📦
- Easy way to install new plugins with lazy.nvim 🔌
- Extensible plugin to install LSPs via mason.nvim and formatters via null-ls ⚙️
- Custom overrides using lua 🛠️
- Custom and beautiful dashboard 📝
- Shortcuts completion 📙 - To try, Press leader and wait a few seconds.
- Zen Mode 🧘 - Just type
:ZenModeand relax ✨